The Last Fight: Final Ep The Last Fight: Final Ep

Great!

Just needed a little more than static, action poses tweening slowly, not that I could do any better.

keepwalking responds:

gonna try to fix that :)

DARE DARE

Fuckamazing.

It was animated greatly, the style fit the look of switchfoots voice in my opinion. It says im supposed to offer criticism and the only thing I can think of would have been to work on the 360 spin a little more, but I know doing those are hard as a bitch. Overall its a great flash and the remake fits the song a lot better. :]

Axeman Axeman

Pretty nice, one problem.

9/10 it was pretty cool the only thing i had a problem with was that it was raining yet the background was bright blue... ? may wanna make sure your background fits the scenery.

Sketchy Friends Dance Sketchy Friends Dance

Jesus is it just me?

You animate so weird, like in a trippy weird messed up way with your character design and all. But for some reason it isn't nooby in any way but actually quite intresting and strange. When I watch your work I feel like im always in a really trippy dream where things that are impossible happen. Your work is so intresting. Good job, lol, I watched it for 5 minutes before I realised it looped -.-

TheBoogley responds:

"When I watch your work I feel like im always in a really trippy dream where things that are impossible happen." that's the best thing anyone has ever said about my work. If I ever have a dvd this will be the quote on the back! :D

RocketMan saves the day RocketMan saves the day

Freakin Sweet!

I loved it, awesome color choice. What TheBoogley said, you did it very nicely, love the style! Keep up the good work!

Spacewalk 2008 Demo Reel Spacewalk 2008 Demo Reel

Shit Score

Deserved better, nice works :]

I Found A Dollar! I Found A Dollar!

Yup

True. True...

Look up at the sky Look up at the sky

Woot!

That was brilliant, the use of colors and everything. I loved all the effects. Nice Job!

Breaking the Bank Breaking the Bank

Nice!

I liked how the menu would come up after, it made everything seem smoother. Only thing im going to debate on is you didnt really come up with the concept of this flash :/. I mean, you came up with the bank idea, but theres plenty of flashes like this. But, im not here to complain, overall you did a great job.

PuffballsUnited responds:

I haven't seen too many flashes like this around. I haven't been looking though.

The Magik Pencil 2 The Magik Pencil 2

Acting Needs Improvment.

Animation was ok, not very smooth at all, you could have done better. That being said, your acting also wasn't that great either. You could tell it was staged. And you kind of just made yourself look stupid :/. I think you should also make it high quality, not sure if flash can handle that but, try. I saw you did say something above about that. This just needs work.