Blurst Blurst

Awesome!

Just fantastic, the whole thing came together so great!

SporeCraft SporeCraft

Perfect! But not.

Its difficult for me to review since I do so little of it. I enjoyed the game, the engine is great but transitions need work, user AI could use some work camera movement could be improved. but overall this could have been an epic game. It was just flawed in a few areas the users care most about. It took me way to long to get ahold of the game. I guess the best thing to do is make 1 super unit and just keep reproducing him? or thats what i got out of it. Anyways, 8/10 thanks for the play!

StormWinds:TLC StormWinds:TLC

Great game!

Everything about this is absolutely fantastic! Great job hero interactive! If I could give any tips to improve the game I would, but its hard to find anything negative.

HeroInteractive responds:

Thanks!

Meat boy (map pack) Meat boy (map pack)

Outstanding!

I love it, the artwork, the coding, everything is amazing. You guys really should look at placing this on the Xbox Live Arcade someday.

StarShine 2 StarShine 2

Uhg!

Awesome games just dont score well nowadays, anyways I enjoyed it, it was awesome. 10/10 5/5!

Momentum Missile Mayhem 3 Momentum Missile Mayhem 3

Reviewed at 4.19

Crap score for you, it deserves a lot higher, the game is super addicted and I could go for hours playing it. Its wonderfully done with the mix between sounds, music, graphics, and gameplay, its all fun and very professional. This should go up in the next few days hopefully to a much higher score (which is deserves) great game!

Ninja Glove Ninja Glove

Review :D!

Ok, the game was great, everything ran smoothly and had cute graphics. You had nice non annoying sounds and music. The only problem is that some of the games were pretty hard to get done within the time limit. Unless its just me, but im pretty fast at computers. The game is still good though. So I give you 4/5 and 9/10. It deserves a higher score. Good job, and keep them coming.

Music Flair Music Flair

lost my attention quickly

ok, even though this is a total spoof off of that other music game (cannot think of the name right now) its still decent. But, the other game was beautiful and had very high quality audio that was extremely soothing. Thats what made the other game a huge success. Your game needs some work before it meets that.

The Frustration Game The Frustration Game

15 Mistakes.

I win a sticker.

A One Level Game A One Level Game

This is so cool!

I totally gotta think up something like this, with the same gameplay idea! Coolest game ive seen in ahile! Just its put together a little to simple and basic.