The Last Fight: Final Ep The Last Fight: Final Ep

Great!

Just needed a little more than static, action poses tweening slowly, not that I could do any better.

keepwalking responds:

gonna try to fix that :)

DARE DARE

Fuckamazing.

It was animated greatly, the style fit the look of switchfoots voice in my opinion. It says im supposed to offer criticism and the only thing I can think of would have been to work on the 360 spin a little more, but I know doing those are hard as a bitch. Overall its a great flash and the remake fits the song a lot better. :]

Axeman Axeman

Pretty nice, one problem.

9/10 it was pretty cool the only thing i had a problem with was that it was raining yet the background was bright blue... ? may wanna make sure your background fits the scenery.

Blurst Blurst

Awesome!

Just fantastic, the whole thing came together so great!

SporeCraft SporeCraft

Perfect! But not.

Its difficult for me to review since I do so little of it. I enjoyed the game, the engine is great but transitions need work, user AI could use some work camera movement could be improved. but overall this could have been an epic game. It was just flawed in a few areas the users care most about. It took me way to long to get ahold of the game. I guess the best thing to do is make 1 super unit and just keep reproducing him? or thats what i got out of it. Anyways, 8/10 thanks for the play!

StormWinds:TLC StormWinds:TLC

Great game!

Everything about this is absolutely fantastic! Great job hero interactive! If I could give any tips to improve the game I would, but its hard to find anything negative.

HeroInteractive responds:

Thanks!

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 3 ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 3

Jebus?

Is it you? I love it. Its amazing you are one of the best artist on newgrounds. Congrats and good luck with any future songs. This is amazing.

Envy responds:

:D Thanks, as for future songs I'm a little lost right now as to what to do next. If this is as good as you say, I'm gonna have to work my ass off to top it.

Thanks for the review!

Kick Back Kick Back

Amazingly Epic.

I normally dont write music reviews but, the guitar in this was AMAZINGLY clear. Awesome job.

Mesosade responds:

Thank You Kind Sir! :D

Last Encore Last Encore

Pretty Nice!

All the sounds sound great! Its very clear and a pretty nice beat! Keep it up :D

LastEncore responds:

Wait till I drop the next track...thanks man.